Ok, so I have found something fun for all. Pat was talking with me about a week ago regarding Richard Marx's "Hazard" song & video. Oddly enough, a couple of days later it played on a local radio station here. So, here is the deal, I want you to listen and view the video for "Hazard" and vote on whether or not you think he killed Mary in the poll on the right. The link is new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--45181084 Hit the little play button next to the "Hazard" title. Have Fun!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
An Afternoon with a 3yr Old
My mother-in-law left this morning and it's back to me and just the kids. I had a nice afternoon with just Shannon yesterday. She came with me to run errands while Pat's mom stayed at home with Sloane (who slept a majority of the time I was away). It was a lot of fun. I forgot what it was like to be with just her. We ended up at the mall and she insisted we eat lunch there. I called Mom Finney and asked if she minded... nope. Shannon was really cute and it was relaxing to be with her. But, I do have a funny story from the afternoon. As we were eating lunch, the little darling said, "Mommy, I found this under the table!" As she presented her hand to me with something in it... a piece of rubbery gum! I nearly jumped out of my skin with disgust (internally, of course). I calmly took the piece of gum from her and said we were going to have to wash her hands in the restroom. Note: Why is it the day I don't bring the diaper bag with me, where there are wipes, is when she touches one of the most disgusting things on this planet. OHHH, but there is more! She then proceeds to pick up a fry with that hand where I narrowly stop her from inserting it in her mouth. Oiy! A woman with 3 kids sitting at the table next to us witnesses this and offers me a baby wipe for Shannon's hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is always good to have a back up mom or in-law around to help out.
We are looking forward to visiting you guys soon!
Post a Comment