Here is the link to Desert Nuke Wife's Gifts & Apparel.
In other news, the girls are good. Sloane has tricked me in sleeping through the night only once, but, hopefully, she will get into that pattern soon. Shannon is now doing really well sleeping through the night and has only tripped up twice in the past 2 weeks. Sloane needs to learn how to swallow her solids in order to start eating solids. She has gone from just pushing it out with her tongue to now blowing raspberries with the food... and all over me. Oh, and I have been forgetting to tell you all that for quite some time Shannon has had an invisible "friend" and, for a good laugh, this "friend" is a cow... yes, I said a cow. I mean, really, what kid has an animal as an invisible friend. It really is funny when she suddenly brings "cow" out into play... by the way, this cow is ultra small and she picks him up with a pinch of her fingers. She also puts him in her pockets or on her shoulder. It's really quite amusing.
Oh, and a shout out to all the military spouses out there, past and present, women AND men. Happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day (May 9th for those of you who didn't know).
Not much else of interest has been going on other than the occasional play-dates and invites for dinner up here. I plan on posting more pictures soon, but haven't had much free time or energy for multiple projects (concentrating on store right now).
1 comment:
MK
I love your designs on cafepress. They're hysterical!
:)
M
Post a Comment