Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some Pics for Enjoyment

They only allow 5 pictures per post, so here are the rest of the pictures!

Check out the Ham Hock thighs on Miss Sloane!  I felt it was ok to publish this cause I edited out certain areas.  Also, have you ever known a baby who likes to stretch more than curl up into a ball?!

Both kids decided to stick their tongues out at me as I was taking pictures of them... hmmm, I wonder what they are trying to tell me.


Oh, what to play with... feet or cool parrot?

I choose my feet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh so cute! love the pics of the girls...you are so right, cuter by the day.
mar

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics MK!

My husband just pointed me to another great website for military support. It's

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

Evidently, you can ship care packages to it, and they distribute to guys who need them. Or something like that...

Love the Blog!

Julia (Brennan) Camp